Dr. Anisha P John
CEO & DIRECTOR OF SMILEKOCHI
- Completion of BDS from Oxford Dental College.
- General practitioner, well verse, experienced, passionate and talented in her field of interests.
- Done certificate courses in ENDODONTICS & IMPLANTOLOGY.
- Quality care and her empathetic nature are a huge draw to patients.
- Masters in dental surgery in field of Orthodontics from Oxford Dental College, Bangalore.
- Completed BDS from Oxford Dental College, Bangalore.
- He has got exceptional training in the field of orthodontics for various facial deformity correction surgeries.
- He is committed in rendering ideal results to each patient and determining which treatment solution is best suited for specific orthodontic needs.
- He is well versed in a variety of treatment options ranging from traditional time proven appliances to the latest innovative orthodontic achievements.
- Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) earned from Annoor Dental college, Muvatupuzha.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) earned from KVG Dental College, Karnataka.
- A dental surgeon in orthodontics and specialization in diagnosing and correcting teeth, jaws and other complex mouth issues.
- Completed BDS from Vinayaka Missions Sankaracharya Dental College, Salem.
- Masters in dental surgery in field of conservative and Endodontics from Coorg Institute of Dental Sciences.
- Aims to serve and educate people on the need for saving teeth through endodontics.
- He has got vast knowledge in the field of endodontics.
- He is one of the best faculty in the field.
- Completion of PG from Coorg institute of dental sciences.
- Completion of UG from Vinayaka missions University.
- Dedicated and innovative Endodontist with a proven track record.
- Passionate dental surgeon adept in root canal therapies, cosmetics dentistry and comprehensive patient dental care, accurately diagnosis patient and prescribe effective treatment plans.
- Completed Master and Bachelor of Dental Surgery from Mar Baselios Dental College.
- He has a special interest in cleft lip and palate and craniofacial syndrome.
- He is personally available round the clock to attend any trauma or on call patients.
- Masters degree in Oral and maxillofacial facial surgery.
- Bachelor’s degree from Oxford Dental college Bangalore.
- A highly trained dental surgeon and expert in Maxillo -Facial Prosthesis surgery.
- Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) from Kerala University of Health Sciences.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) from MGR University.
- She holds her areas of special interest are periodontal regenerative procedures, periodontal plastic and aesthetic surgeries as well as Laser procedures.
- Completion of PG from Annoor Dental college & Hospital, Muvattupuzha.
- Completion of UG from St. Gregorios Dental College, Chelad, Kothamangalam.
- Passionate prosthodontist with over years of experience in the diagnosis, treatment planning and treatment of complex dental cases.
- Possess deep insight into designing and fabricating dental prosthesis and replacing missing teeth and associated oral structure.
- Exceptionally talented at operative dentistry and implant restorations
- Completion of PG from Manipal College Of Dental Sciences, Mangalore.
- Completion of UG from Royal Dental College, Palakkad.
- She is specialized in the field of pediatric and preventive dentistry.
- A pediatric dentist, dedicated to the oral health of children from infancy through teen years.
- She is qualified in children’s complete oral treatment needs.
- Master of dental surgery from Vinayaka Mission Sankarachariyar Dental college, Salem.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery from Indira Gandhi institute of Dental Sciences, Kothamangalam.
- She is an expert at conducting dental procedures for children and young adults.
- Trained in full mouth rehabilitation of children.
- Master’s degree in Oral medicine and Radiology from Rajeev Gandhi University.
- Bachelor’s degree from Oxford dental college, Bangalore.
- An experienced dentist with over a decade of experience in various dental procedures and treatments.
- She is an expert in using images to diagnose and treat patients. They use CT scans, X-rays, MRIs and PET scans of a patient’s head, neck and jaw.
- She also work with other dentists to conduct exams, evaluate and determine diseases, tumors or other conditions.